EZMOVE Internal politics- Awareness to public

Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 20, 2017

Ajay Packers and Movers were the best. They shifted everything without a single crack/damage.

Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2017

EZMove the worst experience I had with you people and I will never recommend your name for packing and moving. You sent me a quotation with list of vendors and I chosen vendor(Manish Packers).

But the one who came was not from Manish Packers. This itself an internal politics. Prior to shifting itself I had a clear mail communication with u people that bero is the only big item and it must be handled with care without any damage. The person who came was drunk and they broken/damaged my bero while getting down staircase.

After discussion they said they are not capable of shifting bero and they left the broken bero on staircase mid and left the place as it is...this happened early morning 4AM and you people respond my query after 10am saying that we will try to arrange some other vendor. But you failed to arrange and now you are saying that you can't give claim for my broken/damaged bero. You people played internal politics and sent local vendor, the ones who came was drunk, they broken my bero, you wasted my time from morning 4:00am to 10:00, you failed to arrange another vendor and finally you say it cannot be claimed and you have not opted any service.

Nice response @EZMove. The persons behind this politics are: EZMove: #Vipin_Awsathi, #Lucky, #Arnada_Sankar Manish Packers: #Sunil_bhaskar

Product or Service Mentioned: Packing Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 19, 2017.